added implementation of some more options - try3

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Nov 8 23:28:20 CST 2005

"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Added implementation for INTERNET_OPTION_VERSION
>  Added implementation for INTERNET_OPTION_USER_AGENT
>  Fixed behavior for INTERNET_OPTION_HTTP_VERSION
>  Added implementation for unsupported options
>  Added some minimalist testcases

In this version there are still the same problems mentioned before.

Notably: in the tests last error is not set to a bogus value before an
API call while it's tested afterwards, buffer length is not initialized
before the API calls.

> + FIXME("This request %ld is not supported by native as of now\n",dwOption);

This message is misleading, I'd suggest something like the following:

FIXME("Request %ld is not supported\n", dwOption);

--
Dmitry.