OSDL's Desktop Linux architects meeting

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:16:28 CST 2005

On 11/9/05, Robert Williamson <robbiew at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> On December 1-2, OSDL is hosting a meeting for the desktop architects from
> the various Linux desktop organizations to help decide on ways to improve
> and promote Linux on the Desktop. An electronic copy of the invitation can

I think it would be a great if someone from Wine could attend, but
given that it's in Portland I'm not sure anyone is nearby.  Would it
be possible to set up a conference phone to call into for a session or
two?  I'm thinking the most useful thing to hear would be the
freedesktop.org session at 10:30 on the 1st.  If so, I nominate Jeremy
White to sit in.

-Brian