Small CVS-Update-Script

Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at
Wed Nov 9 18:19:21 CST 2005

just edit the CVSROOT-Variable to ":pserver:cvs at
:/home/wine" with you favourite editor and you're ready to go. This Script
does not have complex parameter-handlings - the configuration-area is on the
top of the script. Have a look at it and you will see that everything can be
set up the way you want...

have fun