Regression: Winrar fails to start

Dustin Navea speeddymon at
Wed Nov 9 23:02:57 CST 2005

Well, I was thinking that since we really dont want to mess with Xorg
security fixes, maybe there is some sort of a workaround that could be
written into wine?  I dunno, perhaps a temporary dirty hack to fix it
until Xorg fixes X again?

Unless there isnt any way to work around it of course, and then we just
have to wait on them to see what they say.