dlls/include/list.h: remove_list() failed when removing first or last element

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Nov 10 05:22:29 CST 2005

Le jeudi 10 novembre 2005 à 11:21 +0100, Markus Gömmel a écrit :

> > One further note: on projects as big as Wine patching the ChangeLog is not
> > practical as it would result in a lot of conflicts. Therefore, Alexandre
> > Julliard automatically generates ChangeLog entries from CVS just before
> > each release.
>
> Oh, I only did it cause its requested on
> http://www.winehq.com/site/sending_patches:
>
> "When submitting patches, please:
> Include a ChangeLog entry with your name, email address and a description of
> what your patch does."
>
> Did I understand something wrong here???

Just write something like:

Changelog:
- fixes null pointer

in the e-mail you send the patch with.

Regards.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>