CreateProcess command line parsing

Rufoo rufoo2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 12:59:25 CST 2005

I am looking at dlls/kernel/process.cc:get_file_name
that parses the command line. It seems to handle the
case where the application name has spaces in it but
the application name is not enclosed in double quotes.
According to MSDN documentation, CreateProcess
requires the app name(and the app name in the command
line) to be enclosed in quotes if it has spaces in it.
But wine seems to be extra intelligent and guess the
app name using SearchPath in find_exe_file. I am
looking for a test case for this, I am unable to find
it in kernel/tests/process.cc. Can someone clarify if
it is really required to handle this case?

thanks in advance
--r