c2man: fix parameter higlighting

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri Nov 11 00:23:07 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 10:57 +0100, Markus Amsler wrote:
> If a function parameter name is class, the html attribute 'class' is
> also replaced by the parameter highlighting regex. See
> http://source.winehq.org/WineAPI/NtQueryInformationFile.html for a
> example.

While you're at it, can you please modify c2man to complain
about the parameter inline documentation style:

myfunc(int x /* description of x */,, int y /* another description */ )
{
}

It is confusing and obfuscates the code more then it helps.
Plus just a few places (if any) still use this style, and
we would be better off to stick to only one anyway.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.