WINE.INF: Add timezone information to the registry.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Nov 11 08:52:21 CST 2005

Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com> writes:

> I decided to put the TimeZones in what Wine called the %CurrentVersion%
> key.  It's easy enough to change the program that generates the data to
> put them in Windows NT\CurrentVersion if that's what is decided to be
> correct.

In theory it should be under both, but for now we probably should put
it under Windows NT only, until we find an app that depends on the
Win9x location.

> While we're on the topic, should we add the timezone data extractor
> program to Wine and run it to generate the data from the user's machine
> at either build or run time, or manually update the information from
> time to time?

I think updating it from time to time is fine, this way we can verify
that the information is correct, and we don't depend on the user's
setup.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org