CRYPT32/tests: don't crash on win98

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:10:08 CST 2005

On 11/13/05, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> As far as we cannot handle exceptions in wine tests easily, this is the
> only way to make it running successfully.

Is there no way to check what version we're running, and only run
these if the version is greather than win98?  This patch removes
several tests that do run on NT, which is the version we're running at
by default now.  You could use a BOOL isNT and set it as so:

isNT = GetVersion() < 0x80000000 ? 1 : 0;

or something similar, and then check isNT for tests that fail on win98.

--
James Hawkins