[comctl32] implement header callback support (HDN_GETDISPINFO notification)

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Nov 14 21:22:53 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 19:02 -0700, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Monday, November 14, 2005, 6:31:29 PM, Raphael wrote:
> > Changelog:
> >  - implement implement header callback support (HDN_GETDISPINFO notification):
>
> Patch comments:
> Please use the commonly accepted coding style in wine:
> - Indents are 4 spaces (and spaces, not tabs)
> - Curly brackets go to their own line:
>   if (somethin)
>   {
>       do_this;
>   }
>   else
>   {
>       do_something_else;
>   }

That file uses the  K&R style of brackets, so he should use the same
style for consistency. But yes, you are correct that he should use
4 space indents for the same reason.

> > -        else if (lpItem->pszText == LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACKW) /* covers == TEXTCALLBACKA too */
> > -            phdi->>pszText = LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACKW;
> > +        else if (lpItem->pszText == LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACKW) { /* covers == TEXTCALLBACKA too */
> > +         /*phdi->>pszText = LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACKW;*/
> > +       NMHDDISPINFOW dispInfo;
> > +       HEADER_SendHeaderDispInfoNotify(hwnd, nItem, HDI_TEXT, &dispInfo);
> This requires a test. I don't think native sends notify to the app for
> HDM_GETITEM.

It does, this is the very meaning of LPSTR_TEXTCALLBACK.
It works the same in all common controls.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.