GetQueueStatus: unknown flag 0x4000

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Nov 15 03:35:14 CST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 09:39:48AM +1000, Cihan Altinay wrote:
> The program doesn't work with native ole so I can't confirm but after
> some debugging it is clear now that ole32.dll is using flags like 0x4000
> and 0x4400. I guess they are 'magic' flags for ole.

So they're probably trying to check for OLE related messages there.
You could try to run a message spy app on Windows around the time that it
does the GetQueueStatus() call with the 0x4000 flag.
Maybe you manage to discover which kinds of OLE related messages
GetQueueStatus() probably checks for...
(then send suspected message types to a window and then run GetQueueStatus()
0x4000 to see whether it triggers)

Andreas