Measuring Wine's API completeness

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Nov 16 16:19:18 CST 2005

From: "Eric Pouech" <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr>
> and how do you deal of MSDN docs evolving ? I'm not even speaking of
> evolution because of new features, but MSDN gets updated from questions
> asked on the KB.

It's true. For this reason I've clearly marked on the common controls
the date and exact version of the DLL against which I made the audit.

I don't know how to solve the problem 100%. But truth is, for a lot
of stuff out there docs are not that volatile. We can note the version
of the DLL that we audited against, for example:
    STATUS: COMPETE as of 2.3.4
or somesuch (maybe something less verbose?).

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.