DirectX 8 wrapper update

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Sun Nov 20 14:42:15 CST 2005

It gets a little bit farther than the alpha version of your patch did
with Counterstrike: Source.  If I turn off the pixel shaders I can know
see the menu... but it still crashes when I try to run the video stress
test or enter the game (runs okay under wine CVS).  This happens whether
I specify dxlevel 70 or 80 in the game settings.

ATI9600XT, 8.19.10 drivers, Mandriva 2006.

I'll try to turn on some debugging tonight to see if I can give you some
more useful feedback.

-Jesse