MBR was destroyed

seorge seorge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:12:36 CST 2005

------- Original message -------
From: Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt>
To: seorge <seorge at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MBR was destroyed
Date: Monday 21 November 2005 12:42
> Ok, and can restore ~/.wine dir to previous state (maybe "rm -rf ~/.wine
> && wineprefixcreate" would help) and reproduce this bug again, please?
I've removed my previous .wine dirrectory, so the only thing I can do is to
reproduce everything happend with me yesturday:
1. try to launch some win32 application - this will create .wine
2. try to setup disks and change labels.
As I undestand after this experiment I need to send something or at the
mailing list from the content of the .wine. Please tell me what it should be.
> I'd give you some HDD to backup data, but am afraid I am too far from you.
Yes, about 2000 km - too far for HDD.
So there is no chance: so let me be a mad researcher.
Wish me good luck :)