OpenGL bug in 0.9.1

Aric Cyr Aric.Cyr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 05:29:44 CST 2005

Oliver Stieber <oliver_stieber <at> yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> I think the ChooseVisuial fallback if either, the client glx version is 1.3 or
glXChooseFBConfig
> returns NULL is OK.

Falling back to glXChooseVisual() if glXChooseFBConfig() fails should be
sufficient.  We probably should not depend on glx 1.3 only since the binary-only
ATI driver also only claims glx 1.2.  However, it should be noted that while
Xorg/XFree86 do not support glx 1.3, they _do_ support glXChooseFBConfig and
friends... so there really should be no one failing to use glXChooseFBConfig,
and if there is it might be a bug in either how it is being used, or in its
implementation.

Regards,
  Aric