MSCMS/tests: be more strict and verbose

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:21:24 CST 2005

On 11/23/05, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> I don't know why but I just feel the need to call SetLastError() before
> every modified check. :-/

It's good to do so you know exactly when the last error was changed
and to what value.

> +    SetLastError(0);
>      ret = pGetStandardColorSpaceProfileA( NULL, 0, newprofile, NULL );

You need to SetLastError to a bogus value like 0xdeadbeef.  I haven't
looked at the docs yet, but it may be possible that 0 is a valid
return value of GetStandardColorSpaceProfile, and if it's not, we
still need to set the return value to something that we know will
never be set by either wine or windows.

--
James Hawkins