Question about X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL (glError: 0)

Daniel Skorka daniel.skorka at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Nov 26 10:14:58 CST 2005

Hi L.,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 09:20:56AM +0000, L. Lenders wrote:
> err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig
> returns NULL (glError: 0)
> err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig
> returns NULL (glError: 0)

the "glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL" has recently been discussed by
Olivier, Raphael and me. The result was that I would be writing a patch
(which should be ready next week, sorry for the delay). So the retail
crashing on you is expected. It is however strange that the demo should
not run into the same trap. Can you provide me with a +opengl trace of
running the demo? Also, I would like the output of 'glxinfo' on your system,
along with 'XFree86 -version'.

Daniel