Question about X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL (glError: 0)

L. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 13:37:08 CST 2005

Hi,thanks for looking into this. Appearantly this bug
is different from the ones you're writing the patch
for. I found that when i run it like this:
WINEDEBUG=+relay,seh wine doom3.exe 2>/dev/null
the app comes up just fine. Somehow it needs to be
slowed down a bit. I'll do some more digging to see if
i can find anything useful. The bug must not be
closed, as doom3 _does_ crash when i run it with
current cvs in  a normal way.
--- Daniel <daniel.skorka at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>