RFC: Presentation for Desktop Architecture meeting, take two

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Nov 28 23:53:53 CST 2005

The presentation has to be really short.  Essentially,
everything we want to say has to fit in just two slides!
Here's my attempt:
  http://kegel.com/wine/wine-osdl-da05.pdf

Can the folks who posted issues have a look at the X.org and/or
 Mesa categories in https://bugs.freedesktop.org/
and send me links to the appropriate enhancement requests?
(And if they're not there already, can you add them?)

Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> OK, here is my wish list from the X.org guys:
>     * relative mouse movement reporting. ...
>     * full support for resolution / depth switching. ...
>    * GL (GLX ?) extension which would remove the 'thread-affinity' from GL.
>    * GLX extension that would export the 'clip-list' functionalities of cards
>    * same point as before but for Xv the day we will re-add this code for
>      accelerated YUV display.
>    * have 'connection-level' configuration. ...
>    * have a non-connection limited mouse-grab. ...

Thanks,
Dan

--
Why can't Johnny run Linux?  See http://kegel.com/linux/comfort