Implement directory object in wineserver.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:56:40 CST 2005

Hi,

On 11/28/05, Vitaliy Margolen <wine-patch at kievinfo.com> wrote:
> Change tests accordingly.

This reminded me, I meant to send you a note when this test was first
added. The test needs some loving for Windows Server 2003.

om.c:190: Test failed: Failed create returned valid handle! (80905558)
om.c:202: Test failed: NtCreateMutant should have failed with STATUS_OBJECT_TYPE
_MISMATCH got(c000003a)
om.c:215: Test failed: NtCreateMutant should have succeeded with STATUS_OBJECT_N
AME_EXISTS got(00000000)
om.c:228: Test failed: NtCreateEvent should have succeeded with STATUS_OBJECT_NA
ME_EXISTS got(00000000)
om.c:241: Test failed: NtCreateSemaphore should have succeeded with STATUS_OBJEC
T_NAME_EXISTS got(00000000)
om.c:254: Test failed: NtCreateTimer should have succeeded with STATUS_OBJECT_NA
ME_EXISTS got(00000000)
om.c:269: Test failed: NtCreateSection should have succeeded with STATUS_OBJECT_
NAME_EXISTS got(00000000)

om: 105 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 7 failures.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer