Release plans

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sat Oct 1 13:12:42 CDT 2005

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, Brian Vincent wrote:

> On 10/1/05, Molle Bestefich <molle.bestefich at> wrote:
>> Question is, how do I convey updates to the documentation to you guys?
> Tom described it here:

WineHQ's CVS page should be updated with instructions on how to get the

Btw, why not put the Wine documentation in the same CVS as the Wine
sources, Website, the AppDB, etc. It seems like this would simplify
explaining how to get it a lot (and it would automatically work with
cvsup too).

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                          "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
         Mot utilisé par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".