Autoresolving our 554 old UNCONFIRMED bugs

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Sat Oct 1 06:28:55 CDT 2005

I agree,

ppl take the time to notify bugs and what you are basically saying is

"we havenot even got around to looking at the bug you submitted, we are
hoping it may have gone away but just incase there is still a bug in our
software could you please spend some more time to look at it again ,
update the bug report and then we will have a smaller list of old bugs
that we may still not look at. But at least the bug stats will look good.

"If you dont reply within two weeks , we'll ignore the bug anyway and mark
it as resolved.

"Thanks for your time in supporting our software. "

Maybe not the best approach.

--
Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux