Bug Triage: Get Games working

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:42:12 CDT 2005

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Molle wrote:
> > My current mental state is that of loathing Wine's Bugzilla,
> > searching for bugs in it using Google and otherwise ignoring it's
> > existence.  And I already have far too many logins for various web
> > based systems lying around.  But I'll consider going through the login
> > creation thingy some day, thanks for the pointer :-)
>
> Posting all your findings to wine-devel just makes
> extra work for the rest of us.

Sorry, but how else am I going to get any help with anything?
I've got to try and see if someone else knows something more about the
stuff I'm seeing..

> If you really want to help Wine, please do try to get over your
> loathing of Bugzilla; it's a perfectly usable tool once you get used to it.

Ah, no it's not, it's actually easier to search it using Google than
it's own query page, which tells you something about how horrible it
is :-).

I'll try to get to terms with Bugzilla, but in the mean time, I'd also
like to pursue some of the bugs I see - for those, I'll post to the
mailing list, if you don't mind?