LTSpice/SwitcherCad III Regression with Rich text patch ID=19048

paul pgr at
Sun Oct 2 11:36:41 CDT 2005

paul wrote:
> I did regression testing and found patch  Id=19048  triggers this error
> wine-pthread: run.c:142: ME_RunOfsFromCharOfs: Assertion `nCharOfs >=
> nParaOfs' failed.
> filed
> The application is a free download and the bug has steps to generate the
> failure. It is still a problem with cvs from 20050909.
> Paul
This regression affects several app's. I did some additional testing and
it is an off by one bug. It should be a 10 minute fix for somebody that
knows richtext.

The ME_SetSelectionParaFormat decrements nCharOfs from 124 to 123 and
may not be needed.
Updated with new trace.