Stop-ship 0.9 problem

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 09:47:40 CDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 11:53:09PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> It also changes the logic on one line - I may be mistaken but it looked wrong
> to my eye:
>
> -        if(!get_gasp_flags(physDev, &flags) || flags & GASP_DOGRAY)
> +        if(get_gasp_flags(physDev, &flags) && (flags & GASP_DOGRAY))

The idea was to enable antialiasing if either the gasp table was
missing or if the gasp table tell us to do so.  It seems unlikely that
a font designer would have gone to the trouble of adding hinting
instructions but not the tiny gasp table.  Actually I couldn't find a
font without a gasp table to test what Windows does in this situation.

Huw.