Help translating Japanese error message in installer

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Mon Oct 3 13:15:25 CDT 2005

There is a Japanese RPG I am trying to install, which I downloaded from:

http://www.i-o.jp/game/mizukake/mizukake_trial.zip

This installer runs fine under Windows 98, but fails in Wine. I believe
this to be some kind of trivial error, but I cannot read Japanese, so I
am unable to diagnose what is going wrong with this installer. A
screenshot of the error message is attached. Could somebody who can read
Japanese please translate this screenshot for me, so that I can know
what is the issue the installer is complaining about?

Alex Villacís Lasso