winedbg not starting

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 3 15:27:32 CDT 2005

    >>  Eric,
    >>
    >> I don't see any abort for a process "8":
    Eric> Yeah, that's not the issue: the debuggee is made of threads 9,a,b
    Eric> (and the debugger as a pid c and its main thread is d), and is
    Eric> still running when the event is set by the debugger.

    Eric> Dumb question: are you running on a vanilla wine tree (ie not
    Eric> modified)?  A+

I (repeatedly) purged all changes, and "cvs update -PAd" no longer returns
and "M " or "C " entries. However I run wine not installed, e.g. I start
wine with the fully qualified path and also the Aedebug registry entry
contains the full path.

What about trying yourself? You can download switchercad from
http://ltspice.linear.com/software/swcadiii.exe
without any registration, It's about 6 MByte download, and it installs
without problems. The programm author, Mike Engelhardt, has always been
helpfull questions.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de