Migrate website documentation to the Wiki

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Oct 3 15:57:04 CDT 2005

Le lundi 03 octobre 2005 à 13:23 -0700, Dan Kegel a écrit :
> On 10/3/05, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This method is already available in the form of checking out lostwages
> > cvs, making changes, doing a diff, and sending in the patch to be
> > accepted.  The only difference is that anyone can make changes to
> > lostwages this way (assuming they get committed).
>
> There is a certain lack of feedback in the process, though.
> I did exactly what you suggested:
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-September/021063.html
> but haven't heard back, nor has the change been committed.

I think it would be preferable to put these infos in the Wiki or in
lostwages and avoid having resources at too much different places, it
will just confuse users imho. I know you don't like Wikis, but it's just
a matter of copy pasting your content. I can do it if you want.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>