USB support for wine, status?

Kai Blin blin at
Tue Oct 4 05:22:08 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

While trying to get one of my games to run, I realized that wine is
still missing USB support (see bug 1393). Following the discussion in
the archive, it seems like noone is working on this right now. Am I
correct in that assumption?

There were some suggestions to discuss this on WineConf2005. Was it?

Damjan, if you're still interested, I'd be willing to help.

Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
People who are funny and smart and return phone calls get much better
press than people who are just funny and smart.
		-- Howard Simons, "The Washington Post"