AppDb account problem

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:45:39 CDT 2005

Right.  There was a bug with the cleanup script that performed:

if user is inactive for >=6 months, warn them about inactivity
if user is inactive for >=7 months, delete them

You can see the issue with this logic right away.  Your account was
unfortunately warned and then deleted.

We've fixed this bug and the issue with the login page echoing back
the encoded version of your email address is also scheduled to be
fixed in the near future.

Chris