Improve Bugzilla Query page usability by changing default state?

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at
Tue Oct 4 15:03:35 CDT 2005

On 10/4/05, Dan Kegel <daniel.r.kegel at> wrote:
> On 10/4/05, Molle Bestefich <molle.bestefich at> wrote:
> > If you want to search for one item, you need two urls:
> >

> > and (similar to yours)
> >

> I suspect that nearly all of the time, it suffices to
> search in the Comments field (i.e. your first query).   How often is
> that not enough in your experience, Molle?

To be honest, I've always searched both, starting with the top field.
Guess I'm too used to Google to work Bugzilla ;-).

Just tried searching for a couple of items, and I think you're right.
Searching comments seems sufficient!