MSHTML SoC project summary

Jacek Caban jack at itma.pwr.wroc.pl
Wed Oct 5 15:38:52 CDT 2005

Hello.

>A detailed and explicit TODO listing all the known missing
>bits on the Wiki page would be golden.

Done, except for shdocvs as I don't have clean todo list
for this one.

>Ditto for this one, with maybe a plan of attack (if you
>have one) and some effort estimate (if you know).

I have been looking at it while writing MSHTML. I'd like
to have shdocvw working with builtin urlmon and mshtml
so we can get many important information from logs. Then
we can just just run an application, see what it needs,
write a test case and finally implement the function. I think
this way is best for such cases.

Jacek