IRC Log of channel #winehq

Dieter Komendera dieter.komendera at gmx.at
Wed Oct 5 13:29:32 CDT 2005

Hi people,

I was hanging around in the winehq irc channel
for one and a half month or so.
I recognized that many questions are asked frequently.
So I want to ask you, what you think about an irc-bot in the
channel, that logs everything that's written.
The idea is to create archives (like the mailinglist archives, but daily)
which everyone can read and maybe find a solution for his/her problem.
Also users who don't use irc, would have access easily.

Maybe thats not a new idea, but I couldn't find anything about this in
the mailinglists archive.

So, what do you think about this?

Best regards,
Dieter Komendera, ircnick: komi