How to generate a code page file?

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 22:32:49 CDT 2005

Okay, one more spam.  I want to generate a new code page file for code
page 20261, the T.61 (Teletex) code page.  The comments in the c_*.c files
in libs/unicode say the files are generated, so I was wondering.. by what?

There's no file for 20261 on the unicode.org web site, but I wrote a
Windows program that spits out the encoding of each unicode character in
20261.  I'll happily mangle it to produce the format desired by whatever
converter program.. unless there isn't one.

Thanks,
--Juan