How to generate a code page file?

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Wed Oct 5 22:32:49 CDT 2005

Okay, one more spam.  I want to generate a new code page file for code
page 20261, the T.61 (Teletex) code page.  The comments in the c_*.c files
in libs/unicode say the files are generated, so I was wondering.. by what?

There's no file for 20261 on the web site, but I wrote a
Windows program that spits out the encoding of each unicode character in
20261.  I'll happily mangle it to produce the format desired by whatever
converter program.. unless there isn't one.