USB support for wine, status?

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Thu Oct 6 11:29:00 CDT 2005

* Christoph Frick <frick at sc-networks.de> [04/10/05, 17:14:32]:

> if there is a /dev/input/event[0-9] for the joystick, then WINE will
> detect it and will use it as joystick.

As I said, there's no /dev/input/eventX for my joystick. Loading the
joydev module will create a /dev/input/js0 device. Creating a link from
/dev/js0 to /dev/input/js0 will make the joystick work (or at least
detected. Missions won't work, so I can't really test it.)

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows