Improve Bugzilla Query page usability by changing default state?

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:15:33 CDT 2005

Dan Kegel wrote:

>For future reference: I violently dislike wikis, and
>generally prefer to work with traditional tools.
>Please keep that in mind when proposing to move
>my content to a wiki.
>- Dan

Sorry. I was talking about what makes sense for Wine,  not personal
preferences.

You say you want to contribute this to wine but you also want to put
unreasonable restrictions on how we can use it.  I, and probably most
others do not want to duplicate your efforts. However if we do put it
into Wine HQ as html we have to submit patches to keep it up to date and
that is also a waste of time and effort that can be better spent elsewhere.

I encourage you to put your dislike of wikis aside if you really want to
help in this regard.

--

Tony Lambregts