[ddraw] Fix bug 3487 take 2

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sun Oct 9 16:19:27 CDT 2005

> So here is better patch that does not open 2070 again.
>
> Changelog:
>          Bug in copying structs if to == from as to was memset first.

Well, while your patch was lying in the moderation queue, I sent what I feel
is a better solution to this problem (which fixes also a severe reference
counting issue).

Could you try it and tell if it fixes the problem ?

       Lionel

PS: and Raphael's patch while not fixing your bug is not technically wrong
    as Windows checks for the surface description pointer being non-NULL :-)

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/