Can you reproduce this bug on wine-20050930 like me?

Hiji hijinio at
Tue Oct 11 22:00:49 CDT 2005

Can you reproduce this bug?  Follow these steps:

1. Install Filezilla:

2. FTP into the server of your choice
3. Click and drag files from the server to your local
machine (to copy them)
4. Realize now that even though the files have been
copied to your machine, you are still dragging the
files around

If you can replicate this serious bug, can you fix it?

P.S.  This is for bug 3148, and I have been able to
reproduce it on both Filezilla and AbsoluteFTP