[DSOUND] add DirectSoundFullDuplex support

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Oct 14 10:31:02 CDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Molle Bestefich wrote:
[...]
> Ok, maybe there's one.  You need a release manager to pick which
> patches gets in the RC / release.
>
> But there must be a million ways of doing that automatically, besides
> from having an actual release manager.  Script your way out of it.
> Automatically merge patches with 'bugfix' or 'Release-Ok' in commit
> text.  Automatically merge patches < 100 lines long.  Hohum.
> Whatever.  I can think of more, I'm sure you can too.

Ok, so all this amounts to committing patches to a stable branch without
review while the branches to the unstable tip would still be reviewed
and subject to the approval of Alexandre. Why does this sound
contradictory???

I you want a stable branch you need a release manager/committee, you
cannot automate that part.

                       Computers are like airconditioners
                 They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS