NSIS problem?

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 14 12:50:11 CDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:19:02 -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Looks like a known problem introduced by uxtheme changes [Bug:3241].

I have a nasty suspicion that these applications are simply not themable.
Theming is opt-in on Windows precisely because it's not fully backwards
compatible, but we are applying uxtheme to *every* app whether it requests
it or not.

Frank, could the un-expected unicodeness be caused by lack of manifest
support? If so is there some way to revert the unicode changes temporarily
until it's fixed? I don't think we can ship 0.9 with the common controls
so obviously broken.

thanks -mike