XEmbed Systray Support

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:16:43 CDT 2005

On 10/18/05, James Liggett <jrliggett at cox.net> wrote:
> Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure that this would be affected by the freeze,
> since this functionality is on the task list for 0.9. I thought I would
> try to get it in since it's a major usability problem for anyone who
> uses anything other than KDE. When will the freeze end?

No problem.  It's always possible that Alexandre might allow it, but
you'd have to ask him specifically whether it is acceptable at this
point.  The freeze will end when Alexandre releases 0.9, which I think
will be relatively soon (probably less than a month), but again you'd
have to ask him when that will be.

James Hawkins