XEmbed Systray Support

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 21:25:37 CDT 2005

I'm afraid it's too big a change to get in at this point. Besides,
> there are still problems with that patch.
Which problems are you referring to? It's true that there are some
issues with it, but those (at least in my testing anyway) are limited to
Gnome. With other desktops, such as XFce and IceWM, the patch works
perfectly. As such, I think this shows some sort of bug in Gnome that
can't really be fixed with Wine. There were also some problems caused by
stack corruption in the original patch, but I've fixed those in this
patch.

James