Problem with %SystemDrive%

Hans Kristian Rosbach hk at isphuset.no
Thu Oct 20 04:30:26 CDT 2005

During install of datax, this pretty error hits me as the worst one:

err:exec:SHELL_ExecuteW cannot set directory L"%SystemDrive%\\PROG~FBU\
\datax"
Followed by (every time the above is run):
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not
accessible.

The effect is that the program is in fact installed into:
c:\windows\%SystemDrive%\PROG~FBU\datax

But I did want it into c:\Program Files\datax

Hopefully this is/will be solved before wine 0.9
(Running Wine-cvs 20050830)

-HK

Various other errors:
fixme:mci:MCIWND_Command support for command 3201 not implement yet
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_SETFONT: stub
ReadStyleSheet: unknown token "\widctlpar"
ReadStyleSheet: unknown token "\aspalpha"
(30 or so more like above with differing tokens)
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_LIMITTEXT: stub
err:ddeml:DdeConnect Done with INITIATE, but no Server window available
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallDriverManager
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallDriver (null) "Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)"
0x7d52f1a0 260 0x7fc8e888
fixme:odbc:SQLConfigDataSource
fixme:odbc:SQLConfigDataSource
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallerError
fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects
(The above repeats probably 100 or more times throughout the install)
fixme:win:GetProcessDefaultLayout ( 0x7fc7f2cc ): No BiDi