ChurchWindows 2005 Trial install success... some elbow grease required

wino at wino at
Thu Oct 20 06:05:32 CDT 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:09:57 +0200, Hans Kristian Rosbach <hk at>

> In any case. A program I have here will not install without IE6,
> and works perfectly well (except auto update) when just setting
> the registry setting. Saves me a lot of grief.
> -HK

That's fine , you set it and you know why and so you dont need to debug
why the update is broken.

I have a prog that does need IE6 and frigging it wont work, I've spent a
lot of time trying.