docs

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Oct 21 10:42:53 CDT 2005

Le jeudi 20 octobre 2005 à 00:28 +0200, Jonathan Ernst a écrit :
> Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 à 09:55 -0600, Brian Vincent a écrit :
> > On 10/14/05, Brian Vincent <brian.vincent at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > One thing that would be nice to have is a complete list of registry
> > keys and values.  Bonus points for explaining what they do.  It's not
> > terribly difficult to generate, but I was getting sleepy as I got to
> > that section.
> >

> I just started a list on the wiki. When it's complete enough (anyone is
> more than welcome to add things in it) we can put it in the docs.
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys

I added all keys that I could grep from the source code + some values
that I know of. And now I use a king of tree view to represent it.

I linked to this page from the user guide as well.

Please feel free to add any useful value+description you know of.

http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys
--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>