Final call for bug fixes

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Fri Oct 21 16:34:34 CDT 2005

Le ven 21/10/2005 à 10:05, Dimi Paun a écrit :
> From: "Alexandre Julliard" <julliard at winehq.org>
> > I think we are in good shape for the release; the current plan is to
> > release on Tuesday.
>
> Speaking of which, what's the status for our FC builds?
> We really need binary builds for Fedora for this release.
> It would be a pitty to fail to provide binary .rpms for
> this one, while we have constantly provided them for
> all the alpha releases for more then one (two?) years now.

20050930 is on sf for all but CentOS 4 (haven't had time to update my
CentOS 4 installation yet). The download page on winehq hasn't been
updated yet because it's a mess when all RH-distros are not ready at the
same time.

I won't be home this week-end, so it'll go to Monday night at the
earliest.

Vincent