Final call for bug fixes - socket accept() bug...

Markus Gömmel m.goemmel at
Sat Oct 22 14:02:50 CDT 2005

If someone maybe would have an idea for bug #3547
( I'm sure that a lot of
programs TCP problems (emule etc.) came from that socket accept()-problem. I
know its still unconfirmed, but easy to reproduce. I think its only a small
glitch, and could be done with a small patch for 0.9. But my first bug
finding attempts unfortunately failed :-(

Markus Gömmel
m.goemmel at

news:87r7af584s.fsf at