What happened to wine_dbg_parse_options ?

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 23 05:08:26 CDT 2005

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Christian Costa <titan.costa at wanadoo.fr> writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>wine_dbg_parse_options does not exist anymore.
>>Is there a reason for that ?
>>Is there any other way to enable debug channels from whithin wine code ?
>>

>I just added a __wine_dbg_set_channel_flags function. Note that
>because of the way the new channel handling works, the channel needs
>to be specified in the WINEDEBUG options to allow the flags to be
>changed dynamically.

Thanks a lot ! This works !

However, I would like to do the same thing as
wine_dbg_parse_options("+all").
Using "all" as channel name with __wine_dbg_set_channel_flags doest not
work (I guess "all" is not really a channel).
Is there a way to do that ? (Apart from adding one by one all channels
available out there)

Thanks,
Christian