Thank you for closing my bugzilla account...

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at
Thu Oct 27 04:46:54 CDT 2005

Well i think it should be like this
The verified bugs may/not (je ne pas) be re-opened and only resolved
bugs can be re-opened.
And closed state is equivalent verified state.
And Verified state does not have all the sub states like LATER, CLOSED,...