wine overstepping the mark?

peter at peter at
Thu Oct 27 20:15:16 CDT 2005

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:02:14 +0200, Dustin Navea <speeddymon at>

>  which is why wine is just taking control,
>  instead of asking, to make it a more user-friendly experience.

Stop , no more! That is _exactly_ the windows mentality I am refering to.
That is the whole point.

This , " I know what you want and need so I will take over and run your
system and your life just to be nice and user-frendly" is what we REALY,
REALY dont need transfering to Linux.

It is not the business of Wine to start friggin with my system.

If I wanted moron-user-friendly I would still be running M$ not Linux.

Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux